Saturday 3 December 2011

3.12.11 X-Factor Semi-Final, Part B

Misha B

Your voice is good, luv, but you whine and wail a bit too much.  Is the pain you're feeling linked to the thing tied around your waist?  I suspect that the voting will be about popularity, and on that score there will be a shortfall in votes. 

Amill-ya-Li-Leee

"I'm one song away from a place in the final."  Thanks for that, Amelia - I'd always struggled with what step was next, after a semi-final.

I think she got the dress mail order from Chums, as it seems to have a 'one size fits all' look about it, with elasticated gathers.  I liked the song.  It was sung quite well. 

Elf - "Kelly, she has to make the final."  It's not up to her, Elf, because she's not voting this week (or last week, for that matter).

Marcus

"To win the X-Factor would change my life."  Thanks for that, Marcus - never would have guessed.

What happened at the beginning?  Vocals were off !!
What's with the "whoa" and "uhh" noise?
Disappointing.

Elf - I agree with you, not his best.  TC, same.  WIMSCO, same.  TTT - You're not living in the same world.

Little Mix

Elf - You're a long way short of perfect yourself.
TTT - You can be a bit of a fucking twat.
TC - Do me a favour, smack TTT for me, and if you happen to knock WICSCO over in the process, I'll be pleased.

Well, I liked it.

Tough call to know how this one will turn out.  Seeing as Misha's the least popular, it'll probably be her going out.


TTT = Thomas the Tank / Gary Barlow
TC = Top Cat / Tulisa Contostavlos
Elf = Louis Walsh
WICSCO = When It Counts She Chickens Out / Kelly Rowland

...

No comments:

Post a Comment