Wednesday 21 December 2011

21.12.11 Crumpets, Sprouts & Muffins

How ridiculous!  Some people will do anything to get in the newspapers.  "Anything" includes posing for a photo in front of a pile of crumpets, even though you're scared of them!


Stefani Ingamells claims the mere sight of them makes her feel sick and want to run.  "My first reaction is always to destroy the crumpet.  But then  have a strong urge to run away."  I'm not sure how that explains her new-found ability to sit in front of a pile of them for the camera.  Hmmmmmm.

She doesn't look "terrified" to me.  I don't like brussel sprouts; I find the taste awful, and when I last tried one (many years ago) I literally shuddered while eating one and it took a while to get over the vile taste.  I think I need an article done to explain this to the nation.  However, I do draw the line.  There's a cunt who lives up the road and I can't stand him; I am not about to have a portrait done with him for the national press, though.  I think his name is 'Muffin' - that's right, he's the Muffin Man.  Do you know him?

...

No comments:

Post a Comment