Wednesday 1 January 2014

1.1.14 December Quotes of the Month





1   - "I don't smell dirty magazines."  [Jess]

2   - "Annabel, I don't think I can counsel you while I'm having a shit."  [Steve Davies on IACGMOOH]

3   - "I don't like kangaroos, me, like; they're really sneaky."  [Ant R]

4   - "It was frustrating I had to go through all that pavilova."  [Vincent, on IACGMOOH]

5   - "When did fucking 'foetal' lose an 'o'?"  [TMWSC, ref the non-British spelling of 'fetal']

6   - "They know their way around the tables."  [Ken Doherty commentating pathetically on the snooker]

7   - "That's pushed the virus further up the Richter Scale."  [John Oxford, on Radio 2]

8   - "It's a bit disappointing from that perspection."  [Kian on IACGMOOH]

9   - "Next, the latest ITV news."  [Continuity announcer confirming we were not getting 'old news']

10 - "We had to answer questions on opposing members of the other team."  [Steve Davies, rather overstating things on IACGMOOH]

...

No comments:

Post a Comment