Thursday 24 May 2012

24.5.12 Naomi Campbell - Pointless

NC has apparently "called for peace" while visiting the Middle East.  Thanks, luv, because that makes the world of cuntin' difference!  Lighting candles in a church and explaining hopes for and end to bloodshed doesn't quite go hand in hand with your past, and the ability you've displayed in the past to associate with, and benefit from, those with dodgy-as-fuck dealings, and links with terror, murder, corruption and death. 

"Weapons and war, greed and oil . . . . I hope it all stops.  I care about health, about good vibrations, not destruction."



All this bollocks from an individual who is completely and utterly pointless.  I cannot properly explain my complete and utter disgust at the whole fiasco.  Someone so far removed from reality and decency should not be allowed to say anything at all, or have it reported!   I have four letters in my mind but cannot be bothered to waste them on this individual.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment