Tuesday 15 May 2012

15.5.12 Theft of My Comments

What a cuntin' nerve, I say.  I am looking at todays' newspaper (The Sun) and scratching my head over why my own views seem to appear very commonly (in arrears) in this newspaper.  I am convinced that someone is assessing my blog comments, and then creating articles and features which include the same details.


Missing 'O'

The Voice is of course a piece of shit that's portrayed as entertainment from the BBC.  Any cunt with half a brain can see that the tosh is worth diddly squat, let alone the £22-24million that's supposedly the cost of the bollocks.  Pretty awful considering it started at 10million viewers and lost 4million of them over the last few weeks.  I see in today's article by Mr Colin Robertson that much (if not all) of my input over recent weeks has been relayed in The Sun.  I am starting to wonder if he's looking at my blog and creating his national offering.  The observations he makes include those made by myslef in the various criticisms made over the last few weeks:

1 - Use of the term 'artists' to describe the twats who are participating - who the fuck decided they are 'artists' when they have simply entered a competition?

2 - Judges being to nice.

3 - Reggie Yates and his pathetic, pointless interactions with the wasters who are in the competition.

4 - The fact that the judges can't (and shouldn't) sing!

5 - That chair dancing is so fucking naf and should be banned.

6 - That BGT was better by far.

7 - That the tired expressions and cliches are everywhere.

Sorry, but if you want decent comments on the shit on TV, fuck The Sun, and tune in to TMWSC !!!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment