Monday 14 May 2012

14.5.12 MoneySupermarket Frustrations

Is it just me, or are there loads of others infuriated by the adverts for MoneySupermarket.com?  The voiceover cunt for the adverts makes them impossible to listen to without getting homicidal.  With not much else to go on, the twat called Brian in the advert tends to become the target for my annoyance.


I don't know about Brian feeling "epic" but I can most definitely confirm he is a "prick".  The real loser here is MoneySupermarket.  I recently renewed my car insurance; did I enquire to MoneySupermarket - did I fuck!  On principal, I will never get any insurance through the following:
  • MoneySupermarket
  • Go Compare
  • Confused
Until these muppets learn how to advertise in a civil manner, they can fuck right off.  Confused?  No, I'm not!  Go Compare - Don't tell me what to do, you singing twat!  As for MoneySupermarket, BOGOF!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment