Sunday 16 March 2014

16.3.14 Loose Women - A Bit Too Slack



Some of the current crop of 'contributors'

ITV wants to give Loose Women "a younger, brighter but less frivolous appeal".  Good luck with that!  The novelty has completely worn off, and I am surprised this non-PC programme is still running.  I say 'non-PC' for good reason, because if there were four blokes on a panel adopting a sexist theme that was most simply explained as a "general taking the piss out of women while chuckling and belittling them" then I'd suspect a bit of outrage might have been squeezed from the female quarter.  Perhaps ITV might consider a pitch for a programme called Thick Pricks.  I am sure Mark Wright would be up for a move from the pointless ITV2, and he could be joined by

I have no real gripe with Loose Women or the loose women on it, but I do have a gripe with the two-faced stance that endures now.  I have no interest in the line-up, or to whom it might appeal.  What I do know for sure is that should I ever have the opportunity to provide consultation services, then TMWSC would most definitely change a few things on the show (and at least Carol McGiffin has already gone), but the name of it as well.

I would stray much further than Mutton Sluts as a variation on the theme.

Loose Women would become Tight Cunts.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment