Monday 10 March 2014

10.3.14 Why Pay Her That Much?


Can anyone explain, please, why ITV is wasting a million pounds on Susanna Reid, who'll be fronting 'Good Morning Britain', the over-hyped bollocks that is served up each morning?




She's just completed a make-over, and had some photos done (as above) in a bid to entice us to watch.  Sorry, luv, but you were simply awful on Strictly Come Dancing.  I don't mean the actually technical stuff involving moving around, but just your whole demeanour, attitude and rather too focused 'me-ness'.  I have no idea where the insincerity comes from, or the unattractiveness.  All I know is that there is something not likeable , so I won't be watching.

I think it might have something to do with her "I want it all" attitude, "at any cost".  Ambition is fine, but there are ways of going about things and anecdotal as it may be, I think she does manage to get on the wrong side of quite a few people.  As for ITV spending money, I suppose at least it's not licence fee payers footing the bill.  I am sure ITV has money to burn, and that Susannah will probably follow in the footsteps of Adrian Chiles and Christine Bleakley.

. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment