Tuesday 1 November 2011

1.11.11 Katie Price Saga

Katie Price is set to start on her 5th autobiography, and she's only 33.  That's what I call milking it.  She's just split with her latest partner (number 87?).  She said: "I've had a shit three years but it's all getting back on my feet now.  There's a lot going on."  If her written grammar is as poor as her speech, it will be a dire read indeed - as dire as her life.

She's apparently planning to start up a men's magazine.  She said: "It will be about me but it will be a men's mag."  Well, sorry, dearie, but if you're in it, if cannot count as a men's mag because I for one will not be interested.  I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but I rather suspect that there are many men who will agree with me that you are of no interest whatsoever.

Why don't you buy a ticket to Switzerland - have a go at that Dignitas thing?

...

No comments:

Post a Comment