Saturday 3 September 2011

3.9.11 X-Factor Week 3

Well, another 60 minutes (less time for the adverts, trailers, padding, intros etc - so 41 minutes then) of hopefuls wailing for the judges.  Not a fantastically notable instalment, but here are a few comments on the show:
  • Louis raises the stakes early on with his decision of "I'm a million percent YES"
  • Louis later settles for avoiding numbers with "An absolute absolute massive NO"
  • "You're absolutely fantastic" 'said Thomas'.  The first bit was Gary Barlow, the second bit was me (real time, sat next to Mrs MWSC, impersonating the narrator of Thomas the Tank Engine).
  • The 'Michael Jackson' from last year was crap, and accused the judges of being judgemental (!) whilst continuing to whinge and displaying an attitude that was certainly capitalising on the 'mental' part.
  • Luke Lucas was very good, but I had Mrs MWSC in stitches with my uncalled for comment.  The camera showed his family back stage, and the mother who had a fantastically large set of gnashers.  The cause of the stitches was my "She could outbite a camel".  Not PC, but honest.
I do like Tulisa . . .

...

No comments:

Post a Comment