Friday 16 September 2011

16.9.11 Frankie & Benny's

What an experience that was!  Wednesday evening at a Frankie & Benny's restaurant.  I would advise all potential customers of such an establishment to be sure to arrive after 8.00pm.  I say this after having endured a testing time, arriving at 7.00pm for a mixed grill.  The ambience was fucking atrocious, as the place was awash with squealing kids, and ineffective parents.  Bouncing on seats, waving balloons and being really loud were a few kids parked in the corner next to what I thought was a walrus until a double take revealed the form to be that of an 18-stone woman - the mother.  The din created by the kids was overlaid by Reet-Cuntin-Petite adding to the commercial tinnitus.  Right behind me was another racket, with a squealing kid being rewarded for his play-acting with "sweeties", would you believe! 

I would have been more comfortable sitting cross-legged on the platform of a London underground station.  I will not be eating there again, period.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment