Saturday 9 June 2012

9.6.12 Delusional Cheryl

You couldn't make this up, and so I must thank Cheryl Cole for giving me the ammunition to highlight the level of delusion she is experiencing.  The words from her own lips (spoken and quoted, rather than sung, of course) were a response to the ongoing cristicisms because of her miming.  Whether she's supposedly performing 'live' or simply lip-synching out of habit (nay necessity) it is quite clear that as a performer she ought to switch to being a dancer in a troupe.  Her response to the fully warranted criticism?

"I take it as a compliment.  If you think my live vocal sounds so good it must be mimed.  I'm happy.  You think away."

Cheryl, are you so dim that you seriously think this is all complimentary?  You do not do much that is live at all, so we hardly have anything upon which to base views, let alone state "so good, it must be mimed".  I find myself more often than not saying "this is pure shit and total agony to listen to" (a bit like when you turned up and made a little noise next to Gary Barlow).  Please will you stop kidding yourself.  I'm sure you're very nice, and didn't mean to try and muscle in on photo opportunities by getting close to the Queen, but don't for a minute think you can sing.  Don't for a minute think that we think you can sing.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment