Sunday 17 June 2012

17.6.12 Plane Fatty

I understand that there are moves by 'politically correct' twats to outlaw the use of the term 'fat' to describe people who are fat, and to do away with the term 'obese' for people who are obese.  So, what do we then call fat people?  Greedy?  Okay then, here's an example of someone who in my opinion is a bit too greedy for his own good, and the good of all those around him.



This is sheer lunacy.  This bloke is having a serious effect on those around him, and I suspect he is not doing the seat much of a favour either.  We hear so much about health and safety issues, and the stupidity with which supposed H&S worries are assessed.  Yet this photo clearly shows the impossibility of passing this greedy individual.  Cabin staff, people wanting to use the toilet, and anyone running for his/her life in an emergency - they are all compromised to fuck by this mountain.  So, surely the airline has a responsibility to deny a seat (or three) to people this big?  Let's face it, the cunts at the check-in desk will typically enjoy charging £50 for hand baggage when it is two inches too fat to go in the metal frame, and has to be diverted to the hold.  So, why not the same rules for humans?



Let's have a fucking cage then, so that before boarding, people are expected to see if they fit.  I am sure Michael O'Leary at Ryanair would be first to take up this approach, and I wouldn't actually blame him.  My own encounters with greedy people on planes have been rather limited.  The only real inconveience I've had was when sitting in the aisle seat and finding I'd been woken from my awful snooze by the hip and arse of a fat, sorry, greedy woman whose ability to move down the aisle was severely limited, and the 'tight fit' was akin to the tightness usually reserved for a plunger or syringe.  How the fuck she managed to get in the aeroplane toilet cubicle, let alone sit on the loo, is one of the unanswered questions I carry with me.  She was, however, good at ricking my shoulder, numbing my ear, and making me wake up thinking 'd just had a fucking stroke!

Anyway, the bloke in this picture is a risk to all passengers, and should be banned.  Even if this photo is not actually 100% for real, it is still so relevenat because it clearly shows the issues that arise with ferrying people this big around the world.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment