Friday 29 June 2012

29.6.12 Experiences

My shopping experience was rather dampened yesterday - instead of a quick but unsatisfactory whizz round the Cunt-op, I was forced to endure an extra level of annoyance.  The shop insists on playing music, and this background noise yesterday featured the "song" entitled "Call My Name" by Cheryl Cole.  This shite meant I was less than impressed with a double pack of little gem lettuce, because my mind was struggling like fuck to remove the sound from my brain.  I picked up six pepper sauce mixes and some ice cream 'flakes' in my disorientated state.  Luckily my natural powers for a bargain kicked in, and I'd got the Schwartz packets at 50p instead of 86p, and the flakes multipacks were £2 instead of £3.69.  Nevertheless, Cole's a fucking distraction that we could all do without - or is it a nameless backing singer that should get the credit for the noise?




I read that Will.i.am is trying to fix it for Cheryl and Britney Spears to do a duet.  If anything is going to drive Britney into head-shaving mode again, it's Marcel Marceau from Newcastle!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment