Thursday 28 June 2012

28.6.12 Too Blue

P&G

Is there nothing that Proctor & Gamble doesn't own, doesn't manufacture, and doesn't feel embarrassed to ram down our collective throat ahead of the fucking Olympics?  I certainly don't want Always Dailies rammed down my throat, however incredibly thin they are - one millimetre apparently! 



I am so tired of adverts that tell me I ought to be buying shite that P&G makes, on the basis of some Olympic affiliation.  The fact that the company has chipped in some money for the fucking Olympics does not make me feel more inclined to choose Duracell.  The fact that my nearest Asda store has removed all but one type of Macleans toothpaste in favour of a whole shelf of Oral-B is in no way connected to the fact that P&G makes Oral-B . . . . yeah, right.  I have no intention of listing the brands owned by P&G (it is fucking frightening!) and I'll be pleased when the Olympics are over, and I can watch TV without every fucker who can run or fidget telling me that I ought to buy something.  Since when does an athlete have to be present during the selling process?  Paste & Gunge in tubes and bottles is hardly an essential element of my life.  Piss & Goo is unwelcome.

Halifax

Will you all, for fuck's sake, STOP singing!  "I'll Be There" is a cuntin threat as far as I'm concerned!



Can you please concentrate on doing your jobs properly, not losing billions of pounds, and not fucking sponsoring anything - or SINGING!

. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment