Tuesday 17 January 2012

17.1.12 Newspaper Supplements

There is now more junk in newspapers than arrives as junk mail via the postman.  Here's a bundle from the Saturday editions of the Sun and Daily Mail.


The amount of shit included is ludicrous, and I am simply being asked by the publishers to dispose of trees in my bin.  This is a terrible waste, not least because I am not going to rush to fucking Morrisons on the strength of a 50p saving on Pepsi, nor do I want expensive shoes.  Gary Rhodes can fuck off, and I don't want a £9.50 holiday which turns out to be £198 for four on the week I want to go, but in the arse end of nowhere and thus £150 in petrol as well.  As for DFS, when will they ever get the message that I will never buy a sofa again from these cunts - I bought one once (14 years ago) and the experience was horrendous.

I re-packaged the lot, as my bin is emptied so infrequently, and so space is at a premium.  I had close to hand a spare pre-paid envelope from some normal junk mail, and this was easily affixed to the front of the 'pass-the-parcel' style package.



Maybe this has given you an idea for disposing of your own unwanted supplementary shit (?)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment