Tuesday 26 October 2010

26.10.10 Wife Abuse

Location:     Tinned foods aisle in ASDA.
Time/Date:  1.10pm today, 26th October

Background Info:
In full view of hundreds of shoppers, including me, a couple aged about 50 were doing their shopping.  While half way along the aisle, I saw and heard the woman, who uttered in what can only be described as a whining, pining voice -

"There you are - you left me all on my own with the trolley, and it was horrible"

The husband clearly deserves to be flogged for this act of supreme selfishness, and causing through absolute neglect of his responsibilities a state of worry and panic in his wife.  Her mental anguish brought on my being abandoned in a warm, well-lit environment for just a minute while he attempted to locate something for their joint benefit was truly awful.  I was tempted to offer the stupid cunt some advice and details of how to find a 'half-way house' / refuge, but thought better of it.  Instead, I moved on, and worked out which boxes of Carlsberg offered the best value in terms of price per can.

No comments:

Post a Comment