Tuesday 12 October 2010

12.10.10 Let Play Commence

Hello World

Henceforth, via this non-PC site created this very day, you'll have the chance to encounter the views, opinions and comments of someone who feels slightly at odds with the world for most of the time.  Please be under no illusion that I am at all wrong - on the contrary, I am right 99% of the time, and the other 1% is open to debate - but I stand a good chance on that bit as well.  In simple terms, I propose to relay all that is quirky, wrong, annoying and maddening, hoping that you may recognise (dare I say 'appreciate') the content as relevant and occasionally amusing.

Finally, a note on language.  Anyone who knows me will most likely already appreciate my willingness to use bad language - in fact to some, it may appear that my Mission Statement in life is to swear at every opportunity.  If you are reading this, you'll already have logged in and used the C word for the last four letters of the address.  This should serve as a filter, because if you've typed the word already, you'll not be offended by my regular use of it.  However, the site Name is "The Man Who Says".  This should in some way prove that my use of the C word is not in fact gratuitous !  Thanks to Luke D, who first referred to me as TMWSC, which seems now so fitting for my blog.

I have no idea when I will be posting things, or when shopping will ever again be either enjoyable or an experience whereby the pricing policy makes any sense to a living creature with an IQ above 7.

For the time being, all I can say is:

"The Co-operative and Sommerfield - shit with food"

TMWSC

No comments:

Post a Comment