Sunday 24 October 2010

24.10.10 Film Credits

I'm so fucked off with the cunts who oversee the links between TV programmes.  Most commonly, I find myself fuming at the end of a film.  It seems to be something of a mission for channel operators to shrink the rolling credits to a smaller window, bring up details of the following programme, and then waffle about 'what's next'.

So, after sitting through 90 minutes of entertainment, and wanting to ascertain the names of a couple of the cast, I find the cunts denying me this option.  Of course, they don't hang on a few minutes until the credits of lesser importance are showing - no, rather than minimise the 'Key Grip' or the 'Gaffer', they reduce to unreadable the names of the key members of the cast in a mad rush to announce some useless detail on the following programme.  Cunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment