Friday 15 October 2010

15.10.10 Minorities!

Did anyone see in the last few days the reported advice sent to JPs and Magistrates, in the Equal Treatment Bench Book?  Un-cuntin' believable!

The book provides a list of people who may be "socially and economically disadvantaged" and need special help to ensure they are treated fairly.  These are listed as:

Ethnic minorities
Minority faith groups
People with disabilities
Women
Children
Older people
Gays and lesbians
Transgender people
Those who through poverty or for any other reason are socially or economically marginalised

What a fucking incredible list, don't you think?
I am not qualified to complete a proper analysis as I have insufficient data.  However, any fucker can see that the list covers about 90% of the population.  Taking out older people and children, and then women as well, leaves about 30% of the population at the most.  Then the number can get whittled down by the circa 10% gay contingent, another 10% to cover the two ethnic minority categories, and almost another 10% who are in some way disabled.  Taking out the Transgender  people (how do they get a category themselves when there are only 5000 maximum out of the 61 million population?) leaves just the last category.  This means if you're skint or feel marginalised for any reason, you'll also get special help and consideration by the Bench.

RESULT: There are a handful of cunts left (including me) who have a job, are not skint, are not female, old, young, gay, transgender, in an ethnic minority, in a minority faith group (I've actually lost ALL fuckin' faith!) and are not disabled.  However, as I am now in the 10% or normal fuckers, I am by definition feeling rather marginalised, and so qualify in my own right as someone needing special help.  I am actually in a minority group smaller than some of those listed above.  QED.

This country is a fucking joke; whatever happened to zero tolerance; the establishment is intent on pussy-footing about and being totally ineffective on all levels.  JPs and Magistrates couldn't judge an X-Factor audition.  The first sob story (my mum's a fat dyke, my granddad limps to his Scientology meetings, I think I should have a cunt but I'm feeling a dick at the moment) and special consideration would be doled out!

No comments:

Post a Comment