Sunday 27 January 2013

27.1.13 Weekly TV Guide Continued

I noticed the listing for a film on Channel 5 at 1.00pm on Saturday, as follows:

Patricia Cornwell's At Risk (2010) 15

I thought to myself, "Well do something about it if you're that fussed."  Then my eyes moved to another film, and by altering just one letter, I found I could change the thrust rather significantly.  The new name was:

Pilates of the Caribbean

Changing the 'r' to an 'l' seemed such a minor tweak for such a big effect on the thoughts conjured up by the new name.  I looked through the TV Guide to see what other one-letter changes could result in an improved offering on my small screen.  Here are a few, with the original letter in brackets.

The Good Cock         (o)
Come Dive With Me   (n)
Doctor Why              (o)
Little Fuckers            (o)
Lancing On Ice          (d)
Blog It!                      (f)
Top Rear                   (g)
Open All Fours          (h)
Bargain Cunt             (h)
Bushy and Proud       (p)
Don't Sell The Bride    (t)
The Hovel                  (t)
Cowboy Crap             (t)
Barley and Me           (m)
Rick Stein's A Pain    (s & space)

Toyota Ugly   (c and e) is an easy one for a double change.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment