Wednesday 11 April 2012

11.4.12 Pork and Pasta

Here's an update on how Morrisons is ripping off customers.  Previous posts on 'Pasta Watch' have charted the price fluctuations (well, rises, actually) on 500g packets of Pasta Twists.  They remain at the 30p level, some seven or eight months after the overnight jump from 17p.  Meanwhile, spaghetti has been the subject of 'manipulation'.


This Saver Spaghetti was 25p when I saw it last month.  I then found it was out of stock for a couple of weeks, but today its re-emergence (complete with new packaging to replace the yellow and white saver design) signalled a new price - with a cuntin' 40% price increase!  Fuckin' shysters, Morrisons!

While we're at it, the pork mince has jumped to £2.29 from the previous price of £1.99 a month ago.  This is on top of the change last year, when the 500g packs suddenly became 450g packs!  So, pro-rata, we are expected to stomach what amounts to a 55p increase in one year - cuntin' 27% !!!  Fuckin' shysters, Morrisons!

While I'm commenting on Morrisons, I noticed that on the 30g packets of Bird's Eye Chillies, it says:

80g = 1 portion [ towards your 5 a day ]

Twats!  Why the cuntin' fuck is it the duty of Morrisons to tell me that to count as one of my 'Five-a-day', I would need to consume 2.66 packets of chillies, which is basically impossible!  Aresholes.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment