Thursday 27 October 2011

27.10.11 Only In The Female World

Yesterday evening we had visitors.  Not many, just a few people popping round for a catch-up and food.  This morning I noticed a pair of boots in the hallway - boots that I recognised as having arrived on the feet of one of the visitors last night.  I enquired of Mrs MWSC why the boots were parked in the hallway, but I was actually more interested in the other half of the equation - how on earth the owner managed to get home without them.

Mrs MWSC revealed all; "Oh, they're mine now."

I was initially baffled, and had to press her on how Faye had got home without her boots.  It turned out that she'd taken a pair of brown shoes with a wooden heel, a pair that had been deemed a suitable 'swap'.

So, here we have what to males would be a perversion, whereby shoe-swapping occurs on a whim, because one party likes the look of another party's shoes!  Mrs MWSC liked the look of Faye's boots, and Faye was, in turn, up for a 'swap' - not a short-term swap or loan, but a fully fledged "Okay, you can have these and I'll pick a pair of yours; hmmmm, I think I'll wear your brown shoes home - bye."

What the fuck?

...

No comments:

Post a Comment