Sunday 23 October 2011

23.10.11 Quotes of the Weekend

1st - "I think I've got a ridiculously large amount of warm blood.  [Nathan, commenting on not feeling cold]

2nd - "Lee!  Lee!  Lee!  Show Holly your stump."  [Becki, urging Lee to show his injured finger]

3rd - "I'd smash my leg off with a coconut."  [Adam, on what he'd rather do than eat mince, even if he was stranded on a desert island]

4th - "My mum took me to see them; I missed school for that."  [Lee, regarding a teenage visit to an A1 concert]

5th - "I didn't know that cats could break noses."  [Holly C]

6th - "There's no foot in that one."  [Beth, after re-taking a photo of a cake and avoiding the inclusion of her foot]

7th - "I read the instructions on my mop."  [Holly T, after giving Beth a hint on using the abrasive square on the mop, while cleaning the kitchen floor]

8th - "They have different constituencies."  [Holly T, during a discussion on the problems that might be associated with mixing water and milk]

...

No comments:

Post a Comment