Saturday 8 June 2013

8.6.13 Liquid At Morrisons

I went shopping today, and whilst it was not a full-scale exercise, and a 'big shop' I nevertheless spent £136 and and not best pleased with Morrisons.  For some strange reason, this visit led to a rather high level of liquid being purchased - in fact a total of over 61 litres.  This ludicrous level of liquid did not include the first item that I'd intended to buy - Summer Fruits High Juice.  I wanted two one-litre bottles of this cordial, but was denied the opportunity of purchasing it.  Why could this massive supermarket not meet my needs? Because the CIC have decided that NAS is the only version now available. This N(F)AS version tastes like shit and I do not want this stuff, but the proper drink that hasn't been tampered with and then presented back to me as though no one had 'added' something.  No Fucking Added Sugar is not a proper representation of the product.  SFR is the correct abbreviation for this product. Sugar Fucking Removed.  The shelf was devoid of anything but SFR bottles.

The various liquids that made up the total were as follows; I have included the price per litre next to each one as well as the quantity.

Carlsberg Lager   (26.4 litres)  £1.36 per litre
Fresh Clementine Juice  (2.7 litres)  £1.30 per litre
Apple & Elderflower Cordial  (2.0 litres)  £1.25 per litre
UHT Semi Skimmed Milk  (0.5 litres)  £1.16
Milk Shakes  (2.0 litres)  £1.00 per litre
Cans of Sprite  (3.96 litres)  £0.88 per litre
Pepsi  (4.0 litres)  £0.50 per litre
Fresh Milk  (2.27 litres)  £0.44 per litre
Bottled Water  (18 litres)  £0.33 per litre

The freshly squeezed clementine/orange juice was on offer; £1.50 per bottle but £3.50 for three, so I bought three - thinking I was buying litre bottles.  Thus, the £1.50 per litre price (what would have been the most expensive liquid of the day would instead be £1.17.  But NO.  The CIC have decided that instead of continuing to sell juice in containers of ONE LITRE, as has always been the convention, the bottles are now

900ml.  What the cuntin' fuck?

I am disgusted with Morrisons.

[ CIC = Cunts In Charge ]

9.6.13 Update

The cunts!  I have just drunk a milkshake and discovered that the 500ml bottle is in fact a 471ml bottle.  What the cuntin' cuntin' fuck !!!  Cheating conniving cunts.

...


No comments:

Post a Comment