Saturday 1 December 2012

1.12.12 November Quotes of the Month



1   - "I'd rather be thick and cool than smart and loserish."  [Jess, regarding some of the contestants on University Challenge]

2   - "After the break we'll discuss if Chelsea just weren't good enough, or whether the home side were just too good."  [Adrian Chiles, regarding the Juventus v Chelsea game]

3   - "I thought the logical way to distract her was to throw a ball at her head."  [Hugo, on I'm a Celebrity, talking about Helen Flanagan]

4   - "Our organisation doesnt want to leave them high and dry."  [Spokesman from the Association of British Insurers, regarding flood victims possibly being left without the ability to get insurance cover, and choosing a rather inappropriate phrase]

5   - "I'm sorry I can't, mate, I'm at work."  [Man in ASDA answering his mobile, pushing a half filled large trolley]

6   - "I want a big black one."  [Sue - allegedly referring to a picture frame]

7   - "I don't think we doubted that we couldn't do it."  [Leon Osman of Everton FC, getting rather confused after a good performance]

8   - "He was reversing the wrong way down the track."  [David Coulthard with more rubbish, after Vettel had spun.  He was moving the right way down the track, just facing backwards]

9   - "I found it a bit of an arse-on watching explosions in the sky."  [Jess, explaining why she never really took to bonfire night]

10 - "I apologise for interrupting myself there, but there were a few technical problems."  [Jon Snow]

11 - "I didn't think they were going to be as hard as I thought they were going to be.  [Helen Flanagan talking complete shite in I'm A Celebrity]

12 - "I don't think neither team did enough."  [Classic Alan Shearer]

13 - "Tess Daly is just too much and should be Tess Monthly - period!"  [TMWSC, ref the Strictly hostess]

14 - "I'm gonna have to have a tactical bath."  [Jess]

15 - "Alex has proved that he's a well seasoned chef."  [Greg Wallave on Masterchef]

16 - "She sounds like a moose with flu."  [Mrs MWSC ref Rosemary snoring on I'm A Celebrity]

17 - "Marcus is having a mid-wife crisis."  [TMWSC ref Marus the midwife on Coronation Street]

18 - "We passed the ball great."  [Steve Clark, manager of West Brom, showing an adverbial shortfall]

19 - "When one of them are missing, they struggle."  [Michael Owen ref the two main Everton players, and managing to emulate Shearer with his illiteracy]

20 - "The Olympics was one of those things that excelled people's expectation."  [John Bishop]

...

No comments:

Post a Comment