Wednesday 1 June 2011

1.6.11 Dickhead

I was listening to a Kate Nash album the other day, [purchased for 99p] and at the fourth track she confirmed her illiteracy.  The song, Dickhead, was (still is, and always will be - not that I will ever need to check by listening to it again) pretty dire.  However, more annoying than three minutes of my life being wasted (or the loss of 99p) was the awful grammar - I quote:

Why you being a dickhead for?

This "song" is on a par with Black and Yellow, another waste of space that I recently highlighted on this blog.  KN's warbling of a couple of buckets of drivel, in that nauseating talking style, is quite simply an affront to other more deserving artists who are not given a record deal.  The album (Made of Bricks) is to be avoided.  If you do decide to listen to it and you like it, then you are a Dickhead.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment