Monday 30 May 2011

30.5.11 Pop to Op to Flop

I have seen the trailer for the forthcoming series [who commissioned another one??] of Pop Star to Opera Star

[Please note by the way that I have kept the "Star" part as a separate word on purpose.  No pissin' way can Operastar be a word while I'm alive.  I considered begrudgingly putting Popstar as a single word, but erred on the side of - no, you cannot wear me down with continual use of shitty terms/names/concepts]

I for one will not be enduring anything that includes a singing Muppet.  Nor will I be listening to the J woman whose ability stretches to making everything sound the same and unintelligible.  I could do an equally impressive job by scratching a safety pin across all my old vinyl records - I am convinced the noise would be consistently horrible, pointless and abrasive.

For the existence of this show, I blame all people who waste their lives and money voting on shite.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment