Monday 30 May 2011

30.5.11 Britain's Got Timing Issues

I cannot help but feel cheated that I am expected to devote 90 minutes of my life to see 8 acts each perform for less than or equal to 2 minutes.  So, 15 minutes worth of "entertainment" is spread out like one knife-full of Stork Margarine over a whole loaf of bread.  The end result - dissatisfaction (TV wise and most certainly food wise).  We all know that the further 30 minutes allocated by ITV to the 'Results' programme is by default, 80% padding of the schedules, but for the main programme to have such sparse filling is ludicrous.  Five advert breaks!

PS: I am quite sure that the person directing/producing had consumed six pints of Stella Artois this afternoon, because he/she seem to choose strange sequences of camera angles, and there were far too many long shots [long shots as in I could see fuck all, whatever the size of my TV, and not the long shot that was The Terminator].

...

No comments:

Post a Comment