Sunday 21 December 2014

21.12.14 Chickens


Today - Fresh Chicken

Mrs MWSC has just come back from the Cunt-Op.  Her mission was to purchase a chicken and some milk.  This demanding task was going to provide us with something to eat in a couple of hours time.  With Junior, she crossed the road (unlike the chicken, as it turned out) and managed to make a purchase.

Upon her return, she presented me with some Voltarol Pain-ese and some Deep Heat, as I sat on the sofa with a hot water bottle against my neck [long story, so I won't bore you].  She had just put the milk in the fridge.  I discovered that she also bought some "Nice Chocolate Biscuits", a bottle of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey, and Junior had managed on this expedition to acquire four litres of Sprite plus two packets of Jacob's Club.  Not a chicken in sight!


Two Weeks Ago - Frozen Chicken




TMWSC: "I've taken a chicken out."
Mrs MWSC: "Why?  What did it do to you?"

...

No comments:

Post a Comment