Saturday 6 November 2010

6.11.10 I'm Not A Celebrity

Can somebody please tell me how the fuck Sheryl Gascoigne qualifies as a "celebrity" ?

Here we have a woman who in her own right has nothing to offer anyone, but has proven she can take, take, take.  In one single respect she is in fact recognised, then - for cashing in at maximum level, milking 'Gazza' for everything possible.  Her 'association' with him thus offers her another opportunity to cash in.  Bosses at "I'm A Celebrity . . . ." obviously think the British public is desperate to see a leech alongside the other horrible creatures in the Australian jungle.

The programme should therefore be renamed; I'm Not A Celebrity But My Estranged Husband Is, Although I've Long Since Decided Only To Look After Number One (Whilst Keeping The 'Gascoigne Name Because It's Handy) Get Me Out Of Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment