Sunday 23 February 2020

23.2.20 A Vile Person Indeed

There's no beating about the bush here.  I am quite clear on the situation, thank you.  Sometimes there is little need to elaborate on things, and this is one such situation, where the target of my attentions is indeed a cunt and a fucking half.  Yes, there can surely be no doubt amongst rational people that there is now a level of complete cuntism that is in play, within the UK government.  But I have not yet said whom I am talking about.

Could it be Boris, Cummings, Rees-Mogg, Gove? 




If one single image could sum up the horrendous situation that the UK is now in, it's the one above.  Yes, Boris Johnson is a liar and a self-serving fuckwit, with disingenuous approaches to just about everything that needs attention and input.  Yet, my dislike of any individual is fuelled rather more by the Home Secretary, for whom the four-letter term could be no better employed. 

Is 'VILE' the word I am talking about?  Perhaps instead it's 'CUNT'........ I will leave you to consider what you think might be the most appropriate term to apply.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment