Friday 2 August 2013

1.8.13 July Quotes of the Month



1   -  "She is not a woman with a mouth, but a mouth with a woman."  [Pi, reference Sian Lloyd]

2   -  "I don't think I could live without a handbrake."  [Jess, to TMWSC ref new cars that don't have one]

3   -  "It was a fragment of my imagination."  [Julie]

4   -  "Aly's food is better than pork pie."  [Pi, less than impressed with a pork pie, rather than 'complementing' Aly]

5   -  "Fucking sticks!"  [Pi, dispensing with chopsticks after five seconds]

6   -  "It's what they do."  [Liam, to a confused (and Luddite) TMWSC who had announced with surprise, "It's finished!" after the computer had completed its inaugural burning of a disc]

7   -  "I have a cock in my throat."  [A non-English national who mispronounced 'cough']

8   -  "What's that big roll of cotton wool for?"  [Old lady in Tesco, whose companion said: "No, dear, it's a duvet]

...

No comments:

Post a Comment