Monday 6 May 2013

6.5.13 James Arthur - Hooker News

It seems that we're obliged to hear all about James Arthur's exploits and how he kept his socks on.  In The Sun, all the details were relayed to us after the full rundown was apparently provided by Ria Vincent.  The 23-year-old was pictured in yesterday's paper, although I wish she hadn't been because it put me off my food.  Why the newspaper thinks I want to view an unattractive tart whose aim is to make money I simply don't know.

It seems she used to fancy him, although "now I just think the guy is a total loser.  When you meet him in the flesh you realise he is just a bit of a geek who doesn't really know what he's doing.  He wouldn't even take off his socks."



What a whinging bitch!  Why on earth are you even writing about your exploits? It's your fucking job!  Literally!  I don't write about my job in the paper, so why the fuck are you writing about yours?    I rather suspect that the 'loser' (as you referred to him) is you, actually.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment