Saturday 29 November 2014

29.11.14 Strictly Come Dancing (My Darling)



Daly - Strictly Come Darling


The best thing about Strictly Come Dancing these days is that the awful Judy Murray is not on it.  Sadly for all of us, Tess Daly is still on screen,

Pixie Lott 

She can do no wrong.  At the end, Tess Daly managed to annoy with her first "My darling" reference of the evening, to Pixie.  Foghorn is intent on using this term of endearment all the time now.  38/40

Mark Wright

He gave it his usually welly, and was just off the pace in dancing, if not in enthusiasm.  32/40

Sunetra Sarker

Tess 'growled' at Claudia's puns ahead of her introduction, and I expected not a lot of 'wow' from Sunetra and Brendan.  She glided and waffled around the dance floor in a mellow mood, making it a rather original performance, even if I didn't really buy it.  Tess said "My darling" to Len, when asking him for his comments, and then again said "My darling" to Sunetra after his input.  A quick "My darling" to Sunetra as she ushered her towards the stairs took the count to four.  27/40

Caroline Flack

"Come here, my love.  You brought the house down, darling," said Foghorn Leghorn.  "Congratulations darling," said Foghorn, after Len had his say.  There was another "Darling" as Tess pointed Caroline to the stairs. The dance performance was very good indeed.  39/40

Simon Webbe

This was as boring as mud in a swamp.  Somehow it was thought to be on the money, though.  38/40

Frankie Bridge



She's always good, although I was actually of the opinion that the start was a bit messy.  It was packed with jittering and she always gets a good score.  I think I might have missed a "Darling" from Foghorn.  36/40

Jake Wood

An odd mix of dancing, with a few mistakes.  This was miles short of the Simon Webbe and Kristina Rihanoff Argentine Tango of a few weeks ago.  A "My darling" from Foghorn saw him go upstairs for the vote.  29/40

Nine Darlings.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment