Saturday 26 April 2014

26.4.14 Assange - Disgraceful State of Affairs


Assange Lunacy

It seems that so far we have, via our taxes, spent £6million on watching Julian Assange.  He's been holed up in the Ecuadorian Embassy since June 2012. The daily cost is supposedly £11,000.  I find this fucking baffling.  He is a wanted man in a couple of countries, yet it is British taxpayers who are forced to waste money watching the bloke.  I volunteer my services for the task - together with a couple of mates, I reckon I could save the country a load of money.  £500 per night for a nice hotel and meals, for me and two mates, and a £500 per day fee each - so, £2,000 per day.  Surely that would save £9,000 per day or am I being silly?




Meanwhile an 11-year-old boy called Max, who has more than 110 seizures per day because of his rare form of epilepsy, is hoping his parents can raise £65,000 for treatment in the USA - seeing as there's fuck all of use available in the UK.  Surely just one fucking copper could stand outside the front door of the Ecuadorian Embassy for a couple of weeks, to pay for his treatment?

...

No comments:

Post a Comment