Saturday 16 November 2013

16.11.13 The X-Factor Week 6



Boot them all into touch, Dermot, they are S'O Dreary


Hannah Barrett

Nicole: "My Hannah Banana Barrett."
Hannah: "I'm trying to work out why I'm not connecting with the audience. Nicole thinks people need to see my personality."  [Shows how much Nicole knows, eh?  Fuck all.]
Nicole: "It's such a dope feeling."  [Twat.]

The performance was simply 'nearly average'.   2.8/10          

Elf: "You came out fighting.  A bit like Tina Turner. "  [No, Louis!  Not at all.]
Osbourne: "So good to see you enjoying your performance and having fun with it."  [No, luv.]
Nicole: Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Y'all Shit Shit
Hannah: "I had fun with it.  Hannah Banana is back."

Your fun is not my aim in life, Hannah.  I would rather listen to something that sounds good, and you are not it.  Also, if anyone else associated you with a banana, there'd be an outcry?


Luke

Louis: "I'm the only judge left with a full category."  [Maybe, Elf, but categorically not with full faculties.]
Luke: "It felt so good knowing Seal thought I'd chose the right song choice." [You're making less sense than Louis, Luke.]

Average singing.   5.5/10          

Osbourne: "If Keith Richards could sing, he'd sing like you.  It was very organic performance.  Stop laughing at me.  That dirty man go home."  [WTF? Complete and loopy embarrassment, you are.]
Barlow: "You've come back fighting this week, you really did."  [No, singing, Gary - but only just.]
Nicole: "Your voice reminds me of your hair - it's organic, it's real, its grown through this competition but it's got just enough grit and dirt in it.  Good jab." [You stupid fucking nob.]
Elf: "You made it your own."  [You've outdone yourself with this unique comment, Louis.]


Sam Bailey

Good, as usual.   8.5/10          

Barlow: "Just because you're a woman over thirty doesn't mean you're not going to sell records.
Shitsinger: "Butt Cheeks."  [WTF?  You demented twat.]
Sam: "I just went out there and made it my own."  [Yawn.]


Rough Copy

Gaz: "You've gotta come out fighting."  [Not singing, then, Gary?]

It was 'weak', 'rough', wimpy, 'insipid' or 'dodgy' - take your pick, as many as you like.   3/10          

Nicole: "Your energy is so infectious.  I was missing the chocolate.  I don't want you to miss your 'souly' roots."  [WTF?  I thought you couldn't get more stupid, but seems there was still a way to go.]
Elf: "You tick every box."  [You've outdone yourself again with this unique comment, Louis.]
Barlow: "We need you in this competition."  [Your view, not mine, Barlow.]


Sam Callahan

Sam: "I wanna stand out in this competition, and I'm not gonna sit here and play it safe."

Singing 'Faith' by George Michael wasn't all bad - there were three occasions when there were a few seconds of complete silence - and this helped.  It was lame.   2.8/10          

Osbourne: "You look defeated."  [And you look weird, luv.]
Gary: "You're not progressing as fast as the others."
Nicole: "I love a fighter, you're a fighter."  [Not a singer or guitar player then, eh?]
Elf: "You give me 150% every week, you're the hardest working contestant, the girls are going to vote for you."  [Thanks for nothing Louis.]


Tamera

Nicole: "I just need her to remember her lyrics."  [Well, that would help.]

Very mediocre, with some vocal dubiousness, and forgot the lyrics; why do they keep making allowances for her that she simply doesn't deserve? Because it's a fix, of course, and they're told to be careful with comments.   4/10           

Elf: "You made it your own."  [You've outdone yourself again with this unique comment, Louis.]
Osbourne: "Tamara."  [That's not her name, arsehole!]
Nicole: " This was a live show and you were living up there."  [Unlike the matter between your ears, Nicole.]


Nicholas

Elf: "You have to make it your own."

Good.   8/10          

Osbourne: "Sixteen years of age - I can't believe it."  [Seventy-six years of age - I can believe it.]
Elf: "That was the vocal performance of the night."

...

No comments:

Post a Comment