Saturday 6 June 2015

6.6.15 Letterbox or Litterbox?






I object to receiving junk mail.  But more than the annoyance at companies writing to me with their efforts to tout shit is the absolute rage that comes with the postman dumping shit through the letterbox, addressed to "The Occupier". This is simply litter.  This process is little better than fly tipping, and creates national mountains of waste paper.   I advocate sticking them back into the local post box; let's see how the Post Office likes it when it is used as a rubbish collection service.  The bright red pick-up points are easily found.  Fill them up with the junk and maybe there might be some second thoughts about flooding the country with nonsense - repeatedly.

On a tangential note, I would like to express my cunting annoyance at TalkTalk.  As one of the offenders (above) it has been writing to me forever about how it would like me to subscribe.  In response to a Facebook suggested post, I contacted CuntCunt to switch my internet, with a sim pack attached.  The result was, after a slight delay because of "problems with the internet at their end" a confirmation message that the Cuntpany did not in fact offer the services to my postcode and that I could not take advantage of the offer!  If my postcode is not serviceable, why the cunting fuck have I been pestered and swamped with flyers?

...

No comments:

Post a Comment