Friday 20 February 2015

20.2.15 Crap at the Co-op


The fucking Co-op's pricing policy is a rip off.  I needed bread and milk.

Warburton's Loaf = £1.45 or two for £2
Semi Skimmed Milk = £1.45 or two for £2

Unfortunately I was not in the market for eight fucking pints of milk, or thirty-four slices of cunting bread.  Thus, I purchased a loaf plus a four-pint carton of milk.  There is no "mix and match" facility.  So I had to pay £2.90.  Rip-off!



Of Course I can't Fucking See !

Meanwhile, the latest development at the cigarette kiosk is conversion of the display to conform to new legislation affecting smaller supermarkets.  The nerve of the shopfitters and cunts in charge that led to the printing of the question is frightening.  I can't see what I want because there's a fucking great door over the display, the board that you've written the cunting question on!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment