Monday 30 June 2014

30.6.14 Why Barclays is Fucked


I got a letter in the post confirming a revision (unrequested) to my account, and saying that if I did not want the supposed added benefit, I had to advise the bank before a certain date.  After forcing work upon me for no good fucking reason, I had to call a number.  I then had to obtain a fucking balance that I did not want before I got the option to hold for a cunt rather than a machine. However, I had to endure the machine telling me all sorts of bollocks while I was on hold - including "sorry for the wait, we will get you to one of our customer service team as quickly as we can" - REPEATEDLY!




I ignored the infomercials about travelling and debit cards, updating cunting systems, and tried hard not to become brain dead while absorbing muzak that ate cells.

After 17 cunting minutes, I hung up, and needed a beer!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment