Saturday 6 April 2013

6.4.13 Miserable Morrisons

What a shitty, miserable experience, shopping at Morrisons.  Actually, today's visit was little different from any other visit - sprinkled with annoyances.

Sprite - £1.98 Buy One Get One Free.  Yes, pretty good but with not a single cuntin' bottle on the shelf, a pointless offer.  It may as well have said 'Buy One Get Seven Free'.

High Juice.  Getting some Summer Fruits and Blackcurrant cordial is not so adventurous an aim that one expects to be disappointed.  At Morrisons, though, one has to accept that the rules governing purchases are in place to annoy the fuck out of anyone who likes juice to taste of fucking juice.  Avoiding the useless bottles of squash that leave a horrible taste in the mouth is usually sufficient to ensure a tasty drink, with the High Juice option providing suitable refreshment.  However, Morrisons appears to refuse shoppers the right to buy anything that's dark red or purple in colour unless it's of the NAS variety.  'No Added Sugar' basically means 'Shit'.Since when has it been a supermarket's job to tell me I have to drink shit?  Sugar is a generally available commodity and I am free to add it to whatever I like.  At present, there are not even any warnings issued by advertisers to say "Use Sugar Responsibly' and so I have the right to sweeten to my own taste.  So why then is it deemed acceptable for there to be NAS versions of the two drinks I wanted, but no normal version? Cunts.  I chose Apple & Elderflower which had added sugar, deduced by me on the basis that 'NAS' was nowhere on the fucking bottle!

Sugar.  I irresponsibly bought two packets of sugar at 88p each in the next aisle along.  (Cunts)

Custard.  I thought I'd buy some Ambrosia Custard.  400g tins were on sale at 90p each, although there was an offer that stated three for £2.00.  Just above the loose tins was a triple pack at £2.47 - clearly a complete fuck-up and a nonsense.  I quickly worked out that the 1kg carton at £1.58 was pro-rata much better value (at £1.90 for 1.2kg) and opted for this.  The illogical approach by Morrisons was nothing new.

Beansprouts.  Obviously there can be just two explanations as to why I purchased what was in fact the very last available 500g bag of beansprouts.  (1) There has been a mad panic to buy up stocks of beansprouts, leading to a run on supermarkets and a shortage for all - well, everyone after me.  (2) Morrisons has not got a fucking clue and is not responsible enough to provide goods for sale to the public in the quantities required.

Pork Mince.  There was simply none available for sale at all.

DVDs - Value Section.  There was not a sniff of any 'value' at all.


ASDA

While it was miserable at Morrisons, I will have to wait longer to report on it being awful at Asda.  I have previously posted my disgruntlement at the local authority for granting Asda permission to completely fuck-up a green field when a few hundred yards away there was a brown-field site that would have been perfectly acceptable for a new store.  The massive sign says 'Opening in Spring 2013'.  Now, I rather assumed that the lies would only start when there were goods for sale, and supposed 'offers' to be considered.  However, Asda has got ahead of the game because I was under the impression that the store would perhaps open in March, or more probably April.  To have to wait until May for the alleged convenience of the establishment to feature in my life would be disappointing.  I logged on to the Asda website, and discovered the fucking place opens on 10th June 2013.  THAT IS NOT SPRING, YOU COMPLETE TWATS.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment