Sunday 2 June 2019

2.6.19 Mitchum Deodorant Issues



Watching television in the UK, I expect the cunts advertising their shit to be able to use the English language.  Unfortunately this product is a complete failure, and I will not be contributing to the Revlon Corporation's sales.

Triple Odor Defense

The three-word product has two words that are misspelled ! 

I appreciate that in the USA, viewers of adverts will accept this spelling, and not bat an eyelid.  But if UK television is to accept advertisers' pitches, I demand that they respect the language and stop this essential dumbing down, and morphing of the world into a swamp of mediocrity and poor standards.


Odour Defence
...

1 comment:

  1. This is to the author of the above message..
    "I LOVE YOU", you make a perfect point and I could not agree with you more....
    Americanisms in the U. K. are at an all time high and I for one am sickened by it on a daily basis.
    A CUNTRY, oops I mean Country that has an almost 80% illiteracy rating, should not be allowed to write articles, make commercials, have world leaders, or dictate anything to anyone EVER..!!! As the old saying goes, America is a lovely place, all except for one small thing.. AMERICANS LIVE THERE..!! What more can I say..?? It's the same as school but on a continental scale. The thickest twats in school, with the biggest muscles but smallest brains, get to BULLY everyone else.. In short AMERICANS... Cunts cunts cunts cunts.. Oops there goes my tourettes again.. Teehee

    ReplyDelete