Sunday 21 October 2018

21.10.18 Bacon Leaf @McDonald's


With some mild regret and a sense of disappointment, I was drawn to the 'golden arches' yesterday, for a necessary intake of food.  McDonald's is never really a sensible option, but occasionally there is little choice.  I succumbed to the touch screen trauma and opted for a meal based on what was described as McExtreme Bacon.  The picture seemed reasonably inviting, and I'd not had one of these burgers before. 




I think there needs to be an urgent rethink regarding what constitutes 'Extreme', because what was presented turned out to be rather less impressive than anyone could have imagined.  I recall commenting to Junior that the bacon served was so fucking thin that it was in fact "bacon leaf".  Yes, the stuff was that pathetically unsubstantial.  I am submitting the above picture as evidence - what a pathetic excuse for an Extreme Bacon burger. 

...

No comments:

Post a Comment