Saturday 6 May 2017

6.5.17 EE - Everything Everywhere?


Unfortunately I have to report some dissatisfaction with EE.  An issue with my PAYG back-up phone led to my need for a visit to the shop.  The first attempt was fruitless, as the two staff seems rather preoccupied with customers.  I went about my shopping and returned to the very small shop, to find three members of staff, but none was able to attend to me.  I waited.  Eventually one of the chaps was interested enough to enquire if he could help.  As it turned out, he couldn't.

To find out what's happened to the £20 credit that was on my phone before it was killed by EE, I will need to call customer services.  Fucking stupid - the chap did not know anything.  So, EE or FAA?

FUCK ALL ANYWHERE





As things stand, EE has stolen my remaining PAYG positive balance without so much as a 'by your leave'.  Everything Everywhere?  No, Fuck All Anywhere.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment