Saturday 3 December 2016

3.12.16 ITV Tipping Point


What a dumbed down cunting load of fucking shit!  I am struggling for the words to describe the nauseous serving of crap that is presented as prime time Saturday evening television.  Watching Tipping Point is arduous.



The questions are so pathetic, it's clear that the "celebrities" are being given an easy ride - AND YET . . . .  the three idiots are unable to display an ounce of cuntin common sense.  Devise Van Outen was unable to answer one question that required her to give "the 4-letter abbreviation commonly used to refer to the General Certificate of Secondary Education!  I have no intention of reeling off another dozen examples of dire mental ability displayed by the three participants.

Audley Harrison, standing alongside her is clearly punch drunk thick, or was thick before being punched.  Either way he was a complete embarrassment.  I cringed watching this shit.  Harry Redknapp - stay at home, chap!

The commercial breaks were as bad as the fucking programme.  I've just sat through the last one and have had to endure no adverts, just two over-the-top trailers.  One was for ITV itself, the self-obsessed cunts.  The other was an extremely long trailer for ITVBe and The Only Way Is Essexmas.  Even typing this has brought me out in a rage.  I do not watch ITVBe for the simple reason that it's where ITV has quarantined its useless cunting programmes.  This should have helped me avoid them, but NOT when the cunts are touting the fucking shite every other break!

Yes, I am certainly at my cunting 'tipping point'.


No comments:

Post a Comment