Saturday 6 February 2016

6.2.16 ASDA - End of the Line


At the end of the end aisle, there is an assortment of items that have come to the end of their life.  None of the items is actually beyond its sell by date, but all of them are clearly "end of line" items.  I had pushed the trolley around the boring route, reaching at the far end of the store the oddments that made up the weird selection, and noted the red and white stickers affixed to each item.  On the bottom shelf of the three I clocked some brandy.


Offer of the Day

I considered that I might like to acquire the bottle, that came with a nice tube.  I inspected the sticker to establish the level of the price reduction, and was instantly left standing aghast.  The cunt with the price gun was clearly a fucking pacifist.

WAS: £10.00

NOW £9.90

...

No comments:

Post a Comment