Sunday 8 November 2015

8.11.15 Yoghurt and Other Annoyances





As someone who can pronounce neither Muller nor Yoghurt, Nicole Shitslinger must surely be an horrendous choice of celebrity to promote Muller Yoghurt in the UK.

Clingfilm that does not cling - it is less than useless!

Non-German twats saying Uber instead of 'Super'.

Relentless emails from Ocado, offering a £20 discount voucher for my first online shop, when the company DOES NOT DELIVER to my address!

The 'terms' on-point and on-trend, neither of which should be permitted in the English speaking world.

McDonald's seems to think that I can stir in my sachets of sugar using a pathetic cunt of a stick that is 4mm wide!  WTF?

Use of the word Enjoy by those with no fucking business suggested I do so.  Most recently, this was the twat-head who handed me my McDonald's breakfast - a standard sausage and egg meal.

Selfie sticks, selfies, women pouting in selfies, people obsessed with taking selfies, the 'word' selfie.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment