Monday 11 April 2011

11.4.11 Black & Yellow

I listened to 'The Charts' yesterday, in the car on the way back from Birmingham Airport.  What a heap of complete shit!

It's been a few years since I endured this supposed 'entertainment' and it was a revelation.  The 4pm-7pm radio show offered a Top 40 although it was a blessing (I now suppose) that I only managed to catch the top 11 of the charts.  What complete bollocks the charts now are!

I need to emphasise that 'shit' is inadequate as an adjective for the charts.  Now, you may or may not like Adele as an artist.  Whatever your view, you will not be able to contest that she sings proper songs.  Her entry in the top ten was on its own, in that it was the only song with real lyrics and a tune, plus some competence and ability to sing.  The rest of the shit was cuntin' awful.  Even the Number 1 from "J-Lo" was pathetic.  But the worst apology for a record was something called "Black & Yellow".  This was the most mind-numbing dose of shit I have ever been served since I was born.  Twats with no musical ability mumbling 'Black and Yellow' constantly, as a backing track, while a useless fucker whines about nothing of relevance was the worst sound I've ever heard.

I would classify the track as "Perfect Shit".  It was so bad that it perfectly demonstrated the worst song that can be produced.  So, it does therefore have something to its credit; it is absolutely perfectly demonstrates 100% shit.  Congratulations to the 'performers'.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment