Sunday 12 April 2020

12.4.20 Online Groceries? No Chance!

Online food shopping is a real challenge.  Having never done this before, I was not too sure what to expect.  I started with Iceland, but this led to zero progress as the delivery options stated 'fully booked'.  Oh well, Asda, then?

Asda was a frustration and I seemed to have to shop first, which I did.  My 38 items for £91 sits in the basket (metaphorically of course) and there is zero opportunity to have a delivery or a click and collect time to get my hands on it in the next seven days.  Oh well.

I thought I'd have a look at Morrisons.  This turned out to be even more puzzling; I found the link for online shopping, but within a second of clicking found myself in some sort of holding zone.



Yes, that's correct, I would have to wait for almost 12,000 people to go first.  Now, I have heard of queues but this is madness indeed.  Whatever I was expecting (not much) I was unprepared for this last nudge in the goolies.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment