Saturday 3 June 2017

3.6.17 Quotes of Note



I've lived here all my life; I moved here when I was seven.  [Danny Flynn on Radio 4]

The ceasefire on Monday has led to a significant reduction in hostilities.  [No shit Sherlock! Radio 4 News]

What should we know about Fanny?  [Mishal Husain on Today, Radio 4]

I'm fed up with all these piano-fingered ladies fussing around Fanny. [Sheila Hayman on Radio 4, talking about Mendelssohn]

Always keep away from children.  [Persil advert]

Bush, everyone!  Cracking performance.  [Emma Willis]

I don't agree with barbecues.  [TMWSC]

He's in the shallow end, paddling like a twat.  [TMWSC]

I really don't like people I don't like.  [TMWSC]

He's not Carl Sagan, is he!  [TMWSC, regarding xyz on his presenting of a property programme]

He's left a whole bunch of air.  [David Coulthard, inventing a new way of measuring air]

A good chunk of points.  [Lee McKenzie, talking shit on Channel 4 Gand Prix interview]

I find him strange.  [Mother of TMWSC talking to Mrs MWSC about Father of TMWSC]

...

No comments:

Post a Comment